How to get to the Park
- The Park is situated approximately halfway between Tauranga and Rotorua, off SH 36.
- The Park entrance is 29 km's from Tauranga, 27 km's from Rotorua and 30 km's from Te Puke.
- GPS Coordinates - S37° 56.764 E 176° 09.111 UTM: 60H E 425479 N 5799829
- Google Maps
- Location Map
- Park Map and Brochure - Double sided map including Non-Motorised Tracks, Motorcycle Tracks and the Activity Zones. Printed copies available.
- Aerial Map of the Park - Map of the Park boundaries and land parcel numbers.
- Assembly Point for Evacuation - Map of emergency evacuation sites within the Park.
- Activity Zone Map - Areas of the map separated into zones. Please note that this map is reviewed annually.
- 1m Contours Grid Map Index - 32 squares representing the Park at 1:2500 scale. Please contact the Park Manager if you require specific grid maps of the Park.